Thursday, March 21, 2013

Aunt Jemima: Lil Griddles Review #AJLilGriddlesCG #spon

How psyched was I when Aunt Jemima sent over some new products for my family to try?  We really love breakfast in our house. We love it so much that we often save our favorite breakfast foods for dinner. Yes, hello BRINNER- anyone else do this?!!! Dinner is the only meal that all four of us eat together daily, so I try to make it as special as I can.


Last night's dinner consisted of Aunt Jemima buttermilk pancakes, cinnamon french toast, fresh blueberry sauce, strawberries, and sausages.  No joke, it took me longer to make the coffee than dinner.


I just popped the french toast in the toaster over and the pancakes in the microwave. In less than a minute the food was on the table. I have to admit that I was very surprised how fresh everything looked and smelled. My entire house smelled exactly the way it does when I spend an HOUR making pancakes for brinner. I think that it totally helps that Aunt Jemima uses quality, real ingredients like eggs, milk, and sugar - exactly the same ingredients as I use in my own. It really lives up to the slogan "Every batch made from scratch".


My family gave Aunt Jemima two thumbs up! Everyone quietly devoured the meal and then begged for more. I cut my 6 year old off after 5 pancakes (growth spurt?!!!). In fact, the boys requested pancakes again before school this morning! I love that our busy family can still have time for a hot meal before leaving the house. It feels good to send my boys to school knowing they had a hearty breakfast. Score one for mom!


Got toddlers in your house? Aunt Jemima also makes Lil' Griddles that offer a big breakfast taste, yet bite-sized. Perfect for little eaters. They come in three bite-sized breakfast options: Aunt Jemima frozen Blueberry Mini pancakes, Aunt Jemima frozen Mini pancakes, and Aunt Jemima frozen Cinnamon French Toast Sticks. I have a feeling we will be trying all three soon!


Thank you to Aunt Jemima Frozen Breakfast for being a sponsor. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed here are my own.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips