Sunday, February 3, 2013

February Updates

Just wanted to catch you up on what has been going on over at Craft That Party. I will no longer be posting new content here, but I will be leaving this page open to reference past projects and parties. Hope you will follow my new page Craft That Party. Same craft content just a new name and site!

Here's what's happening over at Craft That Party...


I am excited to announce that my ruffle cake box is a finalist in Funkytime's DIY Valentine Competition! The winner will be chosen by HGTV Host and Designer Kelly Edwards!

Many new ruffle garlands in new color combinations have been added to my shop!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you. In such a position in Islam is used as a benchmark date. They know this subdivision.nice post.Very inspiring.
    Cheap NFL Jerseys
    cheap nba jerseys
    wholesale nba jerseys
    wholesale jerseys

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips