Sunday, November 11, 2012

Minted Inspiration Board Challenge: Merry Travels

The biggest challenge I faced while creating my board in the Minted Inspiration Board Challenge was narrowing down my card options. There are sooo many cute cards to pick from. I couldn't decide. Finally, this card caught my eye, maybe because I saw the map & Pittsburgh written in big letters.


Next, the challenge was to create an inspiration board from this card. Have I mentioned that I love creating inspiration boards? I would be a professional inspiration board maker if that existed (does anyone have this job opening? If so, call me!).

Here's my Merry Travels Inspiration Board...

Merry Merry On The Road by Jenny, see more Minted holiday photo cards


Want to enter? There's still time and prizes to win through 11/18.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with that inspiration board! I love all the images, especially the little guy in his plastic car!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips