Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Gender Reveal Peg Doll Party by Marie Thomas Designs

I was so excited when Christina of Marie Thomas Designs contacted me about creating pegs for a Gender Reveal Party. I had never seen pegs used in such a creative way!  Her plan is to have the big-sister-to-be open a box with the special peg inside to reveal if she is getting a little brother or little sister.  Isn't that the CUTEST idea ever??!!  I love that the family will have the peg as a keepsake from their big reveal.

The family will not find out the sex of the baby until the week of the party, so we decided it was best to make  both a boy peg and a girl peg. I painted the baby boy peg in light blue overalls and the baby girl peg in a light pink dress and flower headband. Both with a teeny tiny curl of hair on top.

What will it be ... a little brother or little sister?

Christina designed this darling invitation. I am so smitten with it.  She has some amazing party details planned and I will be begging her to share pictures after the party.

I cannot wait to see how the party turns out
and see which peg is in that box!


  1. Christina is CRAZY creative!! At least I will be able to say I knew her when! ;)

  2. I love this idea! It's so unique. I love when people think "outside of the box" to come up with ideas for special moments, that no one, or at least not many, has done. So sweet.

  3. Such an ADORABLE & creative idea for a gender reveal! LOVE these pegs!!

  4. What a fun idea! I love the invitation ... and your dolls, of course!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips