Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me

One thing I have realized more and more with each birthday is to cherish these moments...  small, quiet reminders that life is good.

Mr. Bugger bakes me a special cake every year

The buggers greeted me in bed (very, very early) this morning, wrapped gifts in hand. 
My gifts, peg dolls of mommy. (Right- I am wearing a headband and my fish dress)

Seeing those proud, happy smiles this morning is the best birthday gift of all.


  1. Happy birthday!! Hope they're always so special!

  2. Love it - those little artists take after there mom :)

  3. Happy birthday my darling!!!!! I can see you had a fabulous day from the start!! Cake for breakfast!!! :)
    Yep, with each passing birthday it's the little things that make the biggest impact on us moms, right?!

    Sending you lots of happy, healthy and wonderfully sweet wishes on your special day!!
    Lots of love and tight hugs,

  4. That is a BEAUTIFUL cake!!! :D Happy Birthday!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips