Saturday, September 15, 2012

Charlie Brown Inspired Birthday-In-A-Box

I shared this over on Piggy Bank Parties this week and thought I'd post the rest of the pictures here in case you missed it. My sister-in-law and her husband always sneak off to a secluded beach when their birthdays roll around in August. Each year I send them off with a birthday-in-a-box. It's a fun way to be part of their celebrations, even if we are hundreds of miles away. They are both huge fans of Charlie Brown, so I used the Piggy Bank Parties Charlie Brown inspired collection this year, though a birthday-in-a-box could be done in any theme!




Total spent on the birthday box $6!  Most items can be found at any store... candles, balloons, cupcake marshmallows, glow wands, and paper plates. I raided my craft supplies for the bitty bags, divine twine, and paper straws. 






I wanted to do something extra special this year, so I painted them Linus and Charlie Brown peg dolls and added my favorite quotes from each character. Happy Birthday Ann & Tim, wishing you a year full of happiness and health!

The entire Charlie Brown Inspired Party Collection is available over at the Piggy Bank Parties market!

2 comments:

  1. Jenny, that is absolutely awesome! Who wouldn't LOVE to get that in the mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips