Saturday, September 29, 2012

Blogger Makeover Ambush!

Last year I nominated my friend for a day of pampering with the Ambush Pittsburgh team. I got to tag along on her day of fun. She was so surprised and looked completely amazing! Well, the favor was returned to me and little did I know the "thank you nominator breakfast" I was attending was actually my very own ambush!
Let's start with the before and after, shall we?

As moms, we never seem to take the time to rest, relax, and pamper ourselves unless someone forces us to do so.  The makeover came at the perfect time... I attempted some highlights in my hair and had not been back to the salon in 6 months (eek!). Needless to say the girls were very happy to hear that I was ready to change that hair color!

Brooke of Brooke Rockwell Hair Design blended the perfect redish/brown fall color for my hair. 

Julie of Pittsburgh Makeup worked her magic on me next. 

Time for a new outfit generously donate by my sweet friend Becky!
They even got me in skinny jeans


I cannot even bring to tell you how much better and younger I feel after those precious few hours of pampering. Julie and Brooke are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside. They dreamed up the Ambush Pittsburgh concept and each month generously donate their time and talents to do something nice for others. There are not enough words and thank yous out there to express how grateful I am. 

THANK YOU, THANK YOU Julie, Brooke, and Becky for everything!

If you live in the Pittsburgh area and would like to nominate someone, visit the Ambush Pittsburgh website!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You deserved a day of pampering! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... what fun!!! Lovely :)
    Hey I wanted to invite you to join us for One For The Boys - Holiday Edition in November :D Interested?
    xo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful sweet friend, love the new hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely fabulous, Jenny! I could use an ambush : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips