Friday, August 3, 2012

celebraTORI book signed {Special Moments Captured}

I was so honored to guest post on Tori Spelling's ediTORIal website this Spring right around the time celebraTORI was released. I immediately read the book cover to cover and fell in love with it. I totally could  relate to Tori's passion for parties, crafts, and most importantly a love of the creative process.

I was soooo excited when this arrived on my door step. My own copy, signed from one crafty mama to another. I'm not sure which is more exciting, this...

or this...

Thanks again T. You have made this crafty mama a very happy mama!


  1. Now THAT is exciting news!! I would love that!

  2. both pretty much would rock my socks....that's so awesome!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips