Monday, July 9, 2012

Cake Plate Inspiration & Wish List

Cake Plates are a slight obsession of mine
Every gift idea I throw out to my family usually involves some sort of cake plate.

Here are a few on my wish list...

6" Pink Milk Glass Pedestal Cake Stand available at The TomKat Studio

White 3 Tier Martha Stuart Cupcake Stand available at The TomKat Studio
{made of cardboard and under $11!!!}
White Scallop Cake Plate at Pier 1 Imports
Shannon Cake Plate by Delightfully Lovely

Rococo Noir Tall Pedestal available at Sweet Lulu

Square Glass Cake Plate available at Sweet Lulu

Can't find a cake plate to match your party decor? Go ahead and make one!

This is  my very favorite cake plate (bought at Home Goods), it was a special gift.
The interchangeable ribbon feature makes this the most versatile cake plate I own.

Do you have a favorite cake plate? Leave a link below... it might get added to my growing wish list, lol!


  1. Love all your favorites Jenny! I wish I could have all of those too (you have fabulous taste!). Also love that silver one you can make yourself....hmmmm...might have to try it! And of course, the last one brings sweet might be adding another cake stand to your treasury soon. ;-) Love, Kate

  2. great list - i have the one from Pier 1 & highly recommend as it is gorgeous & so versatile!

  3. This will make your birthday and Christmas easy!!! I might have to put in a request for one too!

  4. Cake stands are my favorite too!! I loooove that pink one. My favorites are a rustic chicken wire looking one that I bought at Target on clearance years ago, and my newest cake stand purchase, a set of 2 that look like milkglass from Costco for only $20 for both. Love, love them!!! Hope you're doing great, Jenny!
    Laurie :)

    The "chicken wire" stand is in this post :)

  5. Lovely choices! A definite must-have for parties!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips