Friday, June 1, 2012

My Week in Instagram

I love streaming my instagram photos live on the blog, 
it's a fun way to share the smaller, more personal events that happen each week. 
Last week I celebrated my 9th wedding anniversary with a quiet dinner out and trip to Construction Junction
We found some solid old doors and beautiful crystal door knobs. 

The buggers had their school concerts. They of course sported bow ties and even made bow ties for their besties. 

Speaking of school, I finally finished these teacher gifts (a week late and no one is at the school to pick them up, oops)

Received super fabulous favors for J Bugger's Birthday from Whimsical Boutique. I can't wait to show you. J bugger jumped up and down screaming this was going to be the best birthday ever, that good. 

 I even shared a sneak peek of the party theme, t-minus 2 weeks until party time!

Happy Friday everyone, what are you up to this weekend?

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips