Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Morning Craft Space

My craft projects always end up all over the dining room table.
The table inevitably looks like this by Monday morning.
Nope, no place to eat in here, 
please try another table I tell the family.
Do you have a designated place to craft?
A craft room? 
If so, I'm totally jealous. 


  1. I have a craft area in my basement but it is really dark down there so I end up using my table too! :)

  2. I do a lot in my bed room on my bed... if not there then the dinning room table :)

  3. My area looks pretty much like yours but smaller, ha! ;) I get totally jealous of big craft spaces.

  4. I thought I was the only one with paintbrushes in my dish rack and little bottles of acrylic paint um well, everywhere ;)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips