Friday, June 15, 2012

Fishing Themed Garland {For a 1st Birthday Celebration}

I was asked by JoAnne of Oh Goodie Designs to make some fishing themed party decorations for a very special 1st birthday that she is coordinating. I crafted a fishing themed wreath, felt fish garland, fabric fish garland, and paper lantern fishing bobbers. I thought it would be fun to show you how it all came together.

Felt Fish Garland

Fishing Wreath

Fabric Fish Garland

Paper Lantern Fishing Bobbers

I originally made these with white lanterns for the Boy Bash on a Budget Challenge, however my local Dollar store only carries red, blue, and star themed paper lanterns this time of year so I used red lanterns and spray painted them white. I think they look even better than my original ones!

Happy Birthday Miles!

If anyone is interested in purchasing a fishing decorations, contact me for pricing.


  1. The garlands are beyond adorable especially the fabric one!

  2. Fun, everything looks great but those bobbers are still my favorite!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips