Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fishing Bobber Wreath for Oh Goodie Designs

I was contact by the ultra fabulous Joanne from Oh Goodie Designs to make some fishing decorations for a special 1st birthday celebration. The party is going to bright and fun primary colors with accents of polka dots, ric rac, and stripes.

Here's how the fishing bobber wreath turned out... I wanted it to be playful and fun.


Such a cute birthday theme!
The wreath would also be perfect for Father's Day.


Special thanks to Piggy Bank Parties for the rustic ware mini bunting, found here.


Next up, time to make more of my paper lantern fishing bobbers!


If anyone is interested in purchasing a fishing bobber wreath or paper lantern bobbers, contact me for pricing.

Linking to:

Tip Junkie handmade projects


3 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! I'd love to use this for a fishing party - I found you via linky and I the photo hooked me in (ha ha) - I love this idea!! I've joined your blog, and am off to have a good look around; would love you to come visit me too when you get time. x
    http://partycraftsecrets.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mini fishing rod and tackle box are so cute! Great party wreath idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoVe + Adore...but you already knew that! {giggle}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips