Friday, May 25, 2012

Wrapping Up a Week of Features & 9th Anniversary

It  has been one busy week around here...
I gave the blog a new look for Summer,


The Mail Party was featured on Lil Sugar Monday
and Thursday Lil Sugar featured it again in the Top 50 Best Kids' Party Themes!

Also this week, DIY Mail Box kids' craft tutorial was featured on ediTORIal!

Tuesday my submission to Spaceships and Laser Beams Boy Bash on a Budget Challenge was featured
(I will feature the entire tablescape here next week)

Tuesday, a shared a new craft project on Whisker Graphics for organizing with mason jars

And today is my 9th Wedding Anniversary!
Remember last year how I did these balloons & love notes (pinned almost 100K times already, wowza!)?
Not sure how to top that this year, feel free to leave some ideas!

I'd call this a busy, productive week!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Dang girl! You are putting out some amazing work! Congrats on your features!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips