Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mason Jar Craft Organization {Whisker Graphics Post}

For my latest Whisker Graphics project,
I decided to get organized. 
I love the way craft supplies look in beautiful glass jars, 
but knew I'd have to buy lots of them to fit my craftp. 
I was about to recycle a salsa jar when I looked at it again, it was a mason jar and the perfect size for my paper straws. 
Hmmm... could work.

It needed a super cute scrolly square label and some twine

Much better.
This project would also be perfect for utensils for parties, teacher gifts, pens, etc... 

Time to break out more tortilla chips. 


  1. Thank you. In such a position in Islam is used as a benchmark date. They know this subdivision.nice post.Very inspiring.
    Cheap NFL Jerseys
    cheap nba jerseys
    wholesale nba jerseys
    wholesale jerseys

  2. Wholesale Discount Replica Jersey By MLB/NHL/NFL/NBA/NCAA/Soccer From China Free Shipping.
    cheap nfl women jerseys
    cheap jerseys online


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips