Monday, May 14, 2012

Behind the Scenes {Tablevogue Tablecloths}

I thought I'd share a little behind the scenes tip with you today. 
I always use folding tables and Tablevogue tablecloths at my parties. 
I fluff my Tablevogue tablecloth in the dryer for a few minutes (seriously, no ironing)
and throw it over a folding table.
Voila, instant dessert table!
Disclaimer, I am not getting paid for this. 
I just really LOVE my Tablevogue! 
It's too good not to share with you. 


Pros: 
- Tablevogue tablecloths hang right to the floor (making extra storage under the table!)
- Machine washable
- Corner drop seams provide a tailored look 
- Come in 4 colors (white, black, pink, and red) and 6 sizes (34" card table, 5', 6', 8' folding table, 48" & 60" round covers). 



Insider Tip: I purchased the 8' Tablevogue tablecloth (as seen above) and just pin up the sides to use on my 5' and 6' tables. 

2 comments:

  1. Always love great party tips! Maybe Tablevogue will send you some other colours ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips