Monday, April 30, 2012

A Little Instagram Fun


Have you noticed something new on my sidebar? ------------------------------------------------------------>


You can now see live updates of my Instagram pictures right from my phone. It's such a fun way to share sneak peeks with you of what we are up to... 

- the buggers rockin' their bowties

- a quick little spa get away for me to Bedford Springs

- freak snow day last Monday, 

- my awesome find at Michaels-- these adorable clear containers with mini scoop for $1!!!

.................

If you aren't sure what Instagram is, it's a fast and easy way to share pictures taken from your phone. Just snap, edit on the spot, and share. The download is free through the App Store. IF you have a blog and want to add this fun widget, there is a terrific tutorial available over on SNAP!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels.
    I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    Feel free to visit my web-site ... lay betting explained

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips