Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's On Like Donkey Kong {Cake Topper}

When a top secret email arrived from Kristy of The Purple Pug last month, I knew the party she was planning was going to be B-A-N-A-N-A-S! What an honor to be asked to make the Chimp's cake topper. I painted this fun Donkey Kong Peg Doll (tie and all) and sent it along ... and anxiously awaited pictures. 

Kristy never ceases to amaze me! Here is the cake and backdrop... you must head over to check out the rest of the desserts, favors, and activities. Pure genius!  I don't want to give anything away but here's a clue: Banana Derby, intrigued yet?




Thank you Pug for letting me join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. great photos! I would love it if we followed each other. I'll be following you through GFC!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips