Friday, April 13, 2012

Bird's Party Magazine Issue 5 {Nautical Party Feature}

Bird's Party Magazine Issue 5 is now available!  I hope you stop over and check out this fabulous online party resource. It is 182 pages filled with beautiful party inspiration, craft tutorials, and party resources. Be sure to look closely at pages 117-122 to see the Nautical 1st Birthday Party that I created for my sweet nephew. 


I will be sharing more photos and party details very soon!
,,,,,,,,,,,,

Click on the link below to view Bird's Party Magazine Issue 5




Party Sources:
Photographer: Allison Kaharick 
Nautical Party Printables: Bird's Party
Cupcake Toppers: Edible Details
Nautical Rope Cake Pops and Cake Topper: Love and Sugar Kisses
Tassel Garland: The Flair Exchange
Sea Glass Candy: Candied Cakes
Melamine Plate: Magnolia Creative Co.
Birthday Hat: Prop Shop Boutique
Stamped Spoons and Treat Sticks: The Papered Nest
Anchor Ribbon Wreath: She's {kinda} Crafty
12 Month Photo Banner: Stampin' Fanatic
Balloons: Polka Dot Market

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful job you have done on this party! Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny! I love this party! I am working on a boat party for my son's birthday party, and love all of the details. The rope cake pops are fantastic and genius! Nantucket is one of my favorite places on earth and so I especially love the little red boat- :)) Great party!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips