I am going to apologize for my lack of decent pictures in advance. Thankfully the hubs snapped a few as Tori and I chatted to show you that it actually happened! Please excuse the mess, the dining room table is my official craft space/ location to chat with celebrities.
1. OUR KIDS are the same age, so it was really fun to watch them chat about their pets, sports, and birthdays. Tori's oldest Liam is a total charmer, outgoing, sweet and silly. My boys loved him. J Bugger asked if we could have a play date at their house!
Fun fact: Their pet pig Hank is over 100 lbs and makes a great pet, who knew?
Hard to see but Tori is holding Hattie in this picture, now 5 months old
2. Tori is a self-proclaimed CRAFTISTA. She loves fashion, party planning, and crafting with the kids. Her new craft line just debuted on HSN this week (she had just caught a connecting flight home from filming with HSN in Tampa). And she has a DIY jewelry line hitting Michaels and JoAnn's Fabric stores soon!
3. Liam's SpongeBob beach party is scheduled for Saturday (forecast is calling for rain, boo!). She wanted to make pineapple Bellinis in actual pineapples, however the current price of pineapples is $5 EACH, so that idea got scratched. Doesn't get much more real than that!
4. Tori said that as an actor you can feel really separated from people, but the reality show gave them an amazing opportunity for people to see her for who she really is. She said that she went from having fans to having friends.
5. In the back of my mind I know Tori is a major celebrity, however talking to her feels like talking to another mom from school or finding a new friend with similar crafty interests. She is real, genuine, sweet, and compassionate. Our time went all too quickly. I feel truly blessed and honored for this opportunity.
Thank you Tori for taking time out of your crazy schedule and family time to chat with me. It was an experience I will never forget!