Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Contributor for Bird's Party & Coffee Filter Roses

I have some fun news to share! I am the newest contributor for Bird's Party Blog.  Bird welcomed me with this very sweet introduction.  Bird is one of my favorite party peeps. She is an amazing designer, stylist, and editor of Bird's Party Magazine.  I am so honored to work with her!

I had to celebrate my great news with some beautiful flowers...


Rather, I had to celebrate my great news by buying making some beautiful red roses. Can you guess what they are made of?




Yes, coffee filters, water colors, floral tape, and wire courtesy of this tutorial from Martha. 


See, no water needed and cost under $2 to make.

Linking to: 30 Days Handmade, Whipperberry, Tatertots and Jello

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    These roses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They're gorgeous! So life-like!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! And the roses are beautiful ... they look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They turned out so beautiful! Such a talented lil' lady! Congrats, sweetie...I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mobile entertainment is a huge opportunity. We are committed to mobile just as much as we are to PCs Mobile Accessories Online

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!! I honestly thought they were real!! You are too clever my love!! :)
    Thank you again for agreeing to share your fabulousness over at the blog!! We're so lucky to have you in the team!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, congrats! Those are crazy pretty...I made some with some 2-year-olds I worked with one time...needless to say they weren't nearly as pretty, but it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting to be working with Bird's Party...congratulations! And wow, those roses look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flowers are so impressive! We don't drink coffee at my house but my husband picked some up to another project. I might have steal some =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! How exciting! Congratulations, Jenny!!!! Beautiful flowers, btw...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yaaay!! congratulations!! these roses are fabulous!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi all World historical events,Android apps tamil news,World news on androidBreaking news for iphone

    ReplyDelete
  13. How did you get them this red? Mine always turn pink. What did you use? help!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips