Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Won a Skype Chat With Tori Spelling!

a Mickey/Minnie Mouse Party Package!

........................................

Tori Spelling is one crafty, chic mommy. I adore her incredible eye for design (ranging from interior design, children's clothing, jewelry, and event planning), her incredible love story, and laid back approach to parenting.

This fall she started ediTORIal, an online site full of craft ideas, entertainment and style segments. To celebrate the season finale of her reality television show, Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood, Tori hosted a scavenger hunt on her site where one lucky winner who answered all the questions correctly would win a Skype or FaceTime chat with Tori and her family. I made the hubby sit in total silence on the couch as we (well, I) watched the season finale of the show. I submitted my answers and had a good feeling about it. 

I saw the email that the winner was posted... my jaw hit the floor and suddenly I was jumping frantically around the room screaming "I WON"!

So her peeps are going to call my peeps to set up a date for our chat. 
In the meantime, I need questions people!

Send me some questions, comments, anything you would like to me chat about with Tori & family!

One other random fact: 5 years again a mentalist came to entertain the crowd at my husband's Christmas Party. He picked me out of the crowd to help with one of this demonstrations. As I was returning to my seat, he pointed at me and said "someday you will meet Tom Hanks". Wha...?

Wonder if the mentalist saw an image of part of a celebrity's name T-O.... TOri?

Hmmm....? 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thats awesome. I love their show, they seem super sweet and down to earth. What would i ask? hmmmm, that is just so hard. But it would be interesting to know who she would like to meet, if she sees expanding further with her crafty empire and how many kids does she really see having. Have fun, i can't wait to hear about the chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article! We are linking to this particularly
    great content on our site. Keep up the good writing.
    Feel free to visit my web-site - does medical assistant do

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be end of mine day, but before end I am reading this impressive article to improve my know-how.
    Here is my webpage ; washable bed pads for incontinence

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips