Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Boy Bash on a Budget Challenge {For Spaceships and Laser Beams}

When Spaceships and Laser Beams extended an invitation to party enthusiasts to participate in a Boy Bash on a Budget Challenge, I knew this challenge was for me because it included three of my favorite things... BOYS, PARTIES, and BUDGETS!


I will be creating a Vintage Fishing Tablescape for $20 or less. I chose this theme for a few reasons, one I really love the graphics in this collection by Spaceships and Laser Beams. It is really unique and offers many ways to work with it. 


The second reason, is well this...


All three of my boys love to fish!

Spaceships and Laser Beams will showcase the final party pictures from the 25 of us participating every Tuesday starting in April. If you have a brilliant (cheap) fishing party ideas, let me know! I might just be able to add it to the table!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Can't wait to see what you come up with for this adorable theme! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be fun and adorable, off course! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips