Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year's Eve DIY Party Blowers & Decorations

I decided to make some New Year's decorations today, 
Yes, I might be avoiding the Christmas clean up that needs to happen.
Something so classic about a black, white, and gray color combination. 


I even made my own party blowers using this fabulous tutorial over at The Silly Pearl. Mine are for decoration only (I wanted to create a festive fringe look), but you can make them work by taping the seams.






Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy and Healthy New Year!


Linking to:



5 comments:

  1. LOVE it all! Beautiful job and thank you for getting creative with our printable designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you changed up the party blowers...the fringe is so cute and festive! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap. Now I want to make those party blowers for my son's bday party next weekend. I thought I was wrapping up my projects but keep finding new ones to do!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you from tatertots and jello-stop by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these new year decorations rocks !! where did you get all these lovely patterns?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips