Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Letter from Elfie {Including a FREE Elf on the Shelf Printable Letter from Piggy Bank Parties}

We are so excited that Christmas is finally here, 
though a little sad that our Elf on the Shelf will be leaving tonight. 
We have grown quite fond of our friend Elfie
We will miss his curious and happy nature. 
Wasn't it nice of him to leave us a note 
to reassure of of his return next December 1st?

See you next December 1st Elfie!

Create your own free editable note here from Piggy Bank Parties!

Do and J were so generous to offer the Elf letter as a free printable from their ultra adorable
Enchanted Elves Collection available in the Piggy Bank Parties Etsy Shop


  1. I just linked back to your site on a post I am putting on my blog for Elf on the Shelf. Thanks so much for sharing!


  2. Thank you so much for sharing! I just wanted to let you know I featured your work and linked the image directly to this post. Please stop by and grab an "I've Been Featured" button to proudly display on your blog.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips