Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holiday Open House '11

We love hosting holiday gatherings at our house,
such a nice time to visit with friends and family. 
I put together a little spread for our Open House Friday night, 
of Santa 'Staches, North Pole Truffles, and lots of cookies. 



North Pole Truffle inspiration from Jenny's Cookies

Santa 'Stache inspiration from Amy's Party Ideas
These were a huge hit with the kids!


I fell in love with the Merry & Bright Collection from Palm Beach Parties 
and had to use it for my invitations and party printables

{Keeping it Real}
I have two kids on antibiotics right now, 
one on a Nebulizer, and a funeral to attend. 
Trying hard to stay in a festive spirit. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jenny! I'm am glad that you had a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips