Wednesday, December 14, 2011

{Days Until Countdown Boards} Teacher Gifts

My boys are both in preschool, soooo... that means LOTS of teachers & teacher assistant gifts for Christmas. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw Very Jane's deal of the day right after Thanksgiving. Right at that moment I was knee deep in researching vinyl decal prices, chalkboard paint, boards, paint, and tutorials on how to make that happen. Very Jane offered these E.A.D. Designs Countdown boards already made for $4.50 each, perfect! I bought 10! I added tags and red and white divine twine.


My sons' teachers are so wonderful at helping teach and prepare my children for all the special holidays we celebrate, I thought this would be the perfect way to help them with their own special celebrations.




 

Want to make your own?

The Vinyl & Chalkboard decal can be found here

4 comments:

  1. What a great gift ... I love it! And I love the twine wrapped around it. I'm wrapping everything in twine this season ... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the twine you added. Thanks so much for linking to us. So glad you were happy with your purchase:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vinyl & chalkboard link is no longer available. Would you mind sharing the dimensions for this project so I can make my own?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips