Monday, December 19, 2011

2011: A Year in Parties at Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line

It's fun to look back at the year and see just how far I have come in just one year.  I have had some total craft fails and spent many hours researching html codes and blog tutorials, but I wouldn't change a thing. I have learned so much along the way and enjoyed every minute. 

I discovered my passion for party planning while creating a country "All Pigs Are Beautiful" themed baby shower for my sweet sister-in-law. This was the first party that I ever styled and photographed. 

All Pigs Are Beautiful Baby Shower

April Showers Birthday Party 
I created this party for my rain boot loving 3 year old bugger with an April birthday. I'm still giddy that this party was featured by Amy Atlas!

He's FAST, He's FUNNY, He's FIVE Party
An action packed, fun filled party for my special 5 year old. The kids all received capes, masks, and t-shirts and put their super hero skills to the test with a bouncy house, pinatas, and egg races. 

Book Swap Playdate Party

Little Monster Inspired Photo Shoot for Bird's Party Magazine

 Image courtesy of Bambella Cookie Boutique 

I had the unique pleasure of working with Kate Landers to help design and co-host her very own baby shower. Not only is Kate a mega-talented children's party planner, she is also a major sweetheart!


I finally had a chance to style a GIRL party for the daughter of a sweet friend of mine !

So there you have it, a year of parties here at Crossing The Bugger-Dixon Line. A heartfelt thank you from the bottom of my heart shaped paper punch to the tips of my scissors for following along with me. I hope you stick around to see what 2012 brings!


  1. I can't believe your first styled party was this year ... you're so talented! I love seeing all your parties in one place. It's fun to look back ... you had some AMAZING parties!

  2. Girl you are so talented!!! Your parties are ALL beautiful :)

  3. Love, love, love! So freakin' cute! Adore your creativity, Jenny! ♥

  4. So awesome Jenny!!! We are so proud of you! I'd have to say your piggie themed baby shower is my favorite! :-)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips