Tuesday, November 29, 2011

{How to Make} Barbie's Shoe Closet

You know I love to show you the behind the scenes of my parties, right? Remember this post about my hutch? I am at it again transforming it in minutes. No paint required. To create Izzy's Shoe Closet, I lined my hutch with beautiful pink wrapping paper, added some of my heels and a cute sign, voila!



Here are a few pictures of my hutch used for other parties...



 Anything in your house can become party decor with some creativity.

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at all of your party posts! Such super cute ideas. I am going to have to have a girls night in one night so I can do a Barbie theme... Since I have no little girls to do one for, I will just have to do one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has remained spectacular, the truth that has you an exquisite taste in decoration

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips