Thursday, October 6, 2011

Piggy Bank Parties Challenge Week: A Hoot-iful and BOO-tiful Wreath

When I heard that the Piggy Bank Crew were going to participate in CHALLENGE weeks, I nearly jumped off my chair with excitement! I LOVE the thrill of a challenge. Our first challenge was to create something to go with the new Lil' Hoots Halloween Printable Collection (still available for only $10 right now!).

Stop by Piggy Bank Parties to see what each of us did with our printables. You will be amazed how many different parties and projects can be made out of one collection!


Are you wondering what I made? 
 A HOOT-iful wreath for the front door to welcome guests, full tutorial found here



Linking to:

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a stuff! existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this web site.
    Feel free to visit my homepage - learn more

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips