Monday, October 24, 2011

How to Make Party Shopping Easy and Fun

I have 2 boys that do not enjoy shopping in any store without a toy department,
This lends me to get creative and resourceful with my party planning. 
Today I thought it would fun to share my favorite online party resources
and show you how easy and fun online party shopping can be


offers Cupcake Kits with coordinating cupcake liners and sprinkles
The work is done for you!
How cute is this Rapunzel inspired Cupcake Kit?!!
because you can shop by COLOR
Huge time saver!

Two Sugar Babies
Offers a large selection of fondant cupcake and brownie toppers
and even has many exclusive designs that match existing invitations!
Bowling Fondant Cupcake Topper

Coordinates perfectly with the Birthday Bowling Invitation from Anders Ruff

My Party Is Over
Is such a fantastic place to sell and buy left over party goods.
Very reasonable prices and is easy to search by colors/patterns or themes.


Sweet Lulu
My go to place for all things adorable and sweet.
Warning, you will WANT everything in this shop

Glass Cupcake Stands

Paper Candy Cups

Paper Suitcases

Now that I've spilled the beans on my favorite shops, where do you shop? 

1 comment:

  1. So many great finds! I love Shop Sweet Lulu, Two Sugar Babies, and Party is Over!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips