Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cupcake Logo Design by Lauren McKinsey

My talented mother-in-law is venturing into selling her cupcakes locally. She exclusively makes filled cupcakes and they are so delicious. When we were thinking of company names, Icing In the Cake came to mind and we knew it was perfect for this little business.

I wanted to surprise her with a logo design and asked the fabulous {think cute} designer Lauren McKinsey of Lauren McKinsey Designs for help. Her designs went above and beyond what I imagined. She was patient, flexible, creative, and so easy to work with! Lauren was the *perfect* person for this job. 


Fabulous 2" circle cupcake toppers 
With logo on the front and flavor check boxes on the back serve a dual purpose providing information and flavor choices. 




It's the least I can do, considering all the cupcakes my mother-in-law has made for me!



If you are in the market for anything CUTE, adorable, and super creative, contact Lauren!


Lauren McKinsey 
Twitter

Oh, and Lauren is offering some Spooky Sweet {FREE} Halloween printables on her site right now!!!


6 comments:

  1. Looking good and such creative idea. I like this all logos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Liked this original idea. It's always interesting to work with a new support and a cake is certainly something which can work with. I'll try it at home. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the informative writing. Would mind updating some good tips about it. I still wait your next place. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link, these blogs are such a powerful tool, thanks for taking the time to list, and generate, such a useful list, only found you by searching for desgin and you came up no.1…… the power of the blog!!!logo design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome desing1 i have never seen something like this before! I wonder if you have more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome desing1 i have never seen something like this before! thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips