Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bitty Bag Mail Delivery

Wouldn't you love to receive mail like this?

For my latest Whisker Graphics project, I was curious to see if I could actually mail a bitty bag. I tested it out and brought one to the my local Post Office. To my excitement, YES you can! It was even delivered on time.

Wrap Around Address Labels by Blush Printables

The holiday wrap around address labels are available in so many festive styles from Blush Printables
Enjoy 10% off all address wraps through December 15th using code NOEL10 in the Blush Printables Etsy shop!

Here are a few of my favorites

A huge thank you to Jen for allowing me to share them with you!

Linking to: 30 Handmade Days and Tatertots and Jello and Sweet Little Gals

Tip Junkie handmade projects


  1. i would probably be unreasonable excited if i got mail like this! should i send you my address? ;)

  2. oh my! How do I get on your christmas card list?!?

  3. Beautiful. Mail like that would always be welcome!

  4. So darling! It doesn't matter what's inside, the packaging is the gift!

  5. did you have to pay extra postage? which size bag did you use?? thanks for the info! love the idea!!!

  6. Oh my how much fun!! This is SO adorable!! Hoping you can link this up at my turquoise lovin' party going on right now!! (red during the holidays too) http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/12/turquoise-lovin-16.html


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips