Monday, September 12, 2011

{Vintage Find} Coach Clutch

I'm not one to splurge on {unpractical} things, 
but this one spoke to me...




While visiting a vintage shop in Newport with my sister-in-law
we saw this gold beauty, 
a vintage Coach clutch




with cute little coin purse and fold over top. 
Not so practical for everyday with 2 boys, but oh so pretty. 




I walked out of the store without it. 
Sad, no?
Oh the regret. 
My sister-in-law checked a few days later, it was still there. 




This time, no regrets. 
It's now in my closet begging for an adult evening out : )
Have you splurged on anything recently?

2 comments:

  1. Jenny, I have one in Robins Egg blue, still waiting to get out with it! Love it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I found the same bag at a consignment shop here - trying to decide if it is a real or a fake, but it looks exactly like yours. Do you know if it is real?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips