Friday, September 30, 2011

TIE-rrific Table Setting


I was scavenging my local thrift shop for some inspiration when the colors and patterns on some ties caught my eye. I bought all four ties not knowing how I would use them exactly. I laid them on my dining room table and then it hit me, table setting!

To achieve this look, place two ties with the widest part of the ties at opposite ends


Place a runner in the middle of the table, on top of the ties. Add plates on top of the ties. 


I tied a fabric tag to each pumpkin to create a place tag and favor for guests to take home



3 comments:

  1. Really clever idea! This would also be fun for a Father's Day table (w/out the pumpkins)!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea! So fun for Father's Day too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips