Friday, September 23, 2011

Team Sprinkles and Tailgate Inspiration

I love a good tailgate. 
Something about the crisp fall air, friends, and football mixed together. 
For many years, I lived in a college town where football was the weekend plans
I was lucky to win a gift certificate for Smidge and Pinch
imagine my excitement when I saw CUSTOM team sprinkles?
Look what arrived yesterday. 

My very own Penn State sprinkles!!!

Now for some tailgate inspiration


LOVE this tailgate by Amy's Party Ideas

Jars of Popcorn by the Spaceships and Laser Beams

Game Day Mac n' Cheese Bites

What teams are you cheering for this year?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out!

    I can make any team color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! And I love those football cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea for cupcakes! please post more recipes as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips