Monday, September 5, 2011

Little Monsters Party: DIY With YARN

TA-DA!!!!  Here is my Little Monsters Dessert Table featured in Bird's Party Magazine!

 It's been hard to keep this project quiet. I have been SO excited to share it with you. This week, I will be sharing more photos, insider party tips, and introducing you to my fabulous party vendors. 



DIY TIP #1: YARN !!!!

Yarn is an inexpensive craft supply that comes in all sorts of colors and textures. It is also a great alternative to paint. I bought old frames in various sizes from a thrift store and removed the backing and glass. The rest was easy, it just requires A LOT of wrapping of yarn around the frame. 


I added YARN accents throughout the dessert table...on the soda bottles

On the cake stand boxes

I even wrapped an entire box in brown yarn
Photocredits: TeaRose Photography

Tomorrow: Tips on creating a backdrop with frames without nails or damage to your walls

7 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME! I'm totally doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yarn - great color, great texture. You're so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good way of telling, and fastidious post to
    get information regarding my presentation focus, which
    i am going to deliver in school.
    Here is my blog : continue reading this

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips