Friday, August 26, 2011

Vocal Point and Tailgate Parties

Have you heard of Vocal Point? It's one of my new favorite sites for women to share new products, tips, surveys, and coupons. They have invited me to host a Chiquita® Avocados RSVParty. I  get to try out a few delicious dishes using Chiquita® Avocados AND throw a tailgate party, um yes!

Speaking of Tailgate Parties... have you seen the Tailgate 2011 Throwdown? A challenge has been thrown down by the Florida Gator girls to create a spirited, fun, and CUTE tailgate party. 



There are some seriously great prizes for the winner. I have my eye on this ribbon wreath by She's {kinda} Crafty... only replace that orange with blue and white


Anyone have a good avocado recipe?

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips