Tuesday, August 23, 2011

{Twine Pom} Cupcake Toppers

Here's what I am sharing over at Whisker Graphics today.
I have a thing for poms... fabric, yarn, felt, tissue paper.
I like them in all forms.
So why not try baker's twine
Better yet, let's add cupcakes.

Here's what you will need:
  • Cherry Divine Twine
  • Fork
  • Scissors
  • Lolly pop sticks
  • Hot Glue

Wrap twine around fork until desired thickness (mine was about 50 wraps). For a bigger pom, use a spatula. 

Slide off fork and tie a knot tight in the middle

Cut loops, fluff, and give pom a haircut to even out pieces. 

Tie or hot glue pom to lolly pop stick and re-fluff. 

Add to cupcake and enjoy!


  1. I love it! I love pom poms too ... and those twine ones on cupcakes are adorable. Twine poms would make a great garland as well!

  2. You are so clever! I'll have to remember this! Adorable!

  3. This is sooooo crafty clever. Love it. :)

  4. Those are super cute - i can just imagine them in every color for every holiday

  5. You darling brilliant gal! I'm totally loving these DIYs you are doing for Whisker Graphics! LOVE!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips