Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to School Round Up

I am sure many of you have already started back to school,
I will have 2 in preschool starting next week {yipee!}
A little late, but here's my back to school round up

Back to School by Hank + Hunt on The Sweetest Occasion

My favorite of this set is the
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN PB+J

Simple Teacher Gift & tag download from One Charming Party

Signs for the first day by I Heart Naptime


Free School Bag Tag from Anders Ruff

I do like this idea from The Crafting Chicks to send in a gift of cleaning supplies
with this little note

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic picks, Jenny! That last quote made me laugh right out loud...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itѕ lіke you rеad mу mind! You аppear tο κnoω ѕo muсh abοut this,
    like уou ωrοte the book in it or something.
    I think thаt you can ԁo wіth sоme pіcs to drive the
    messagе home a bit, but instead of thаt, this is wondегful blog.
    An exсellеnt reаd. Ι'll certainly be back.
    Check out my blog post :: noni sok

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming yet again to read more news.
    Review my blog post : myextramoneytips.info

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips