Monday, August 22, 2011

Air Show Party

Our local airport hosted an Air Show this weekend. 
My friend's backyard was the perfect place to view the show. 
Becky did all the work, I just offered some ideas and whipped up this invitation.


I knew the invitation was about all I could do.
Pluff Mud Studio stepped in and designed the rest of the graphics for the party. 
Christina did an amazing job!


Air Show Banner and the amazing view out her sun room window!

Crafting Station for the Kids
where kids could glitter, paint and color airplanes 

My kids have played air show for two days straight, best favor ever!


The party was fantastic.
Great food, spectacular views, and good company. 
We can't wait to do it again next year!

5 comments:

  1. What a GREAT idea! I love this and those cute little planes for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What creative "boarding pass" invites (you even got the fonts)! And those crafting planes made from wooden clothespins and popsicle sticks (?) are ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is that? What a great idea and I love those little airplanes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute party theme and the boarding pass invites are way too creative! I just found your blog and love it. I am your newest follower.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips