Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Adventures of a Thrifted Frame

The story begins with a frame I found at the thrift store.
It has great potential, don't you think?

I spray painted it blue and glued the tissue grass down for the April Showers Party

Then I removed the grass and reused it on this wreath

Yesterday, I found two more of those frames at the same thrift store, of course I bought them and have big plans for them.

Do you have any fun thrifted adventures?


  1. You're so smart. I would never have thought to use a frame for the boot mat. I'm in a reuse mode these days, trying to rethink things I have when I'm decorating for a party. I'm hosting a vintagey baby shower in a couple of weeks and I'm hoping to only use things we already have around here.

  2. Could you share where you got the tissue grass? I've never seen it before!
    Thanks :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips