Sunday, July 17, 2011

Whisker Graphics Design Team

I have some fun news to share. It involves divine twine, bitty bags, and so many other craft materials I covet on a daily basis. Once a month I will be sharing projects here and over at Whisker Graphics as a new member of their fabulously talented design team.



Whisker Graphics offers a wide range of products such as divine twine, party bags, printables, and paper goods. 
I already use many of their products for my parties and crafts and love the opportunity to try out some of their new products. 


Oh  yes, this is going to be fun!

3 comments:

  1. So great for you! Will be looking forward to your projects on Whisker Graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I know you'll come up with some amazing things ... I can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips