Tuesday, July 26, 2011

{Surprise a Friend} Summer Breakfast

I am super excited to share my first project on Whisker Graphics today. I decided to surprise a new mommy and bring her baked oatmeal with fresh fruit. I always include the recipe and some extra napkins as well.


Materials:
Directions: Bake oatmeal according to recipe. Print and cut circles. Cut skewers in half. Tape circles to skewers and tie with divine twine. Place skewers right into the oatmeal. Add labels to fruit boxes and wrap with twine. 




Tuck napkins inside bitty bag and seal with a party circle


Print recipe and include.


...and breakfast is served!


Linking to:


Thirty Hand Made Days

8 comments:

  1. Saw this on Whisker Graphics...LOVE LOVE LOVE! What a wonderful idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a sweet thing to receive. And it's always fun to get breakfast ... one of my friends brings breakfast rather than dinner when someone has a baby and it's a really great change. Your presentation is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! this looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this over at Whisker Graphics. Fabulous projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great-I'm going to try the recipe soon, my kids might actually eat this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. It's perfect for a new mama. My sister will be a new mama in a few weeks. I think she's gonna get some oatmeal. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. I am a new follower. Love this project! Stopping by to invite you to join Thrifty Thursday, because your I am loving your posts. Have a wonderful day. Blessings!

    Johnnie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips