Friday, July 1, 2011

Party Swap Fridays {Featuring You}

Fridays are now YOUR day!

My vision for Party Swap Fridays is to provide a place where you:

  • Ask for party HELP (maybe a question about a choosing a theme, dessert, or invitation)
  • Showcase a great party TIP you have
  • Share a LINK to a great party you've thrown 
  • READERS helping other READERS- chime in and share with us!
Just leave a COMMENT below with a subject header:

Example: 

READER TIP: I used sand in my buckets to display my cake pops. 

-or-

QUESTION: What desserts should I serve at a princess party?

...I might just choose YOU to feature next Friday!

Today's Party Swap Friday Feature 

My son's BFF has requested a Cars party and his mom has asked for some ideas. So this week's Friday's Party Swap Feature is all about Cars inspiration. 


Sources: 1 - - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea - I love the Party Swap idea. We had a race car themed party one year: go kart racing, a trophy for the winner, car shaped muffins after the sleepover, and lots of checkered black and white. You can see it here: http://6dukes.blogspot.com/2008/11/racing.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just threw a race car themed party for my 5 year old. It was so fun! You can check it out here: http://paperdolldesignsblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/race-car-party-part-1-pit-stop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GENIUS! I am having a ELMO themed party for my daughter in 3 weeks...I need ideas for decor, food, and games.... :) THANKS for this fun party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips