Don't forget we have this amazing giveaway from Stella + Hodge going on, there is still time to ENTER HERE!
Last week on Party Swap Friday, there was a request to help with ACTIVITIES for a 4 year old birthday party in late November. Here are some of the fun ideas suggested:
- sticker scavenger hunt (hide stickers that match your party theme and have the kids find them)
- pass the parcel, this game looks super fun!
- plan simple crafts that match your theme
- have the kids bake or decorate cookies or cupcakes
Mariah from Giggles Galore shared some of the activities she planned for her daughter's incredible Strawberry Shortcake Party. Seriously, you must gander over there to oogle for a few moments.
The kids made strawberry freezer jam, decorated strawberry buckets,.went on a strawberry scavenger hunt, and finished with a bean bag toss complete with strawberry shaped bean bags!
Giggles Galore, thank you so much for letting me share your adorable party. This talented mommy HANDMADE aprons and party hats, the birthday girl's party dress, strawberry bean bags, and personalized the scavenger hunt buckets. I am still in awe.
This week, I am the one looking for help! I am throwing my first BOOK SWAP play date party for 10 kids ranging in age from 3-8. Have you ever done a book swap? Any suggestions for me... snack ideas? Activities? Books I should read the kids?
Party Swap Fridays is now open, feel free to share a BOOK SWAP suggestion -OR- :
- ASK for party help (maybe a question about a choosing a theme, dessert, or invitation)
- Showcase a great party TIP you have
- Share a favorite Pinterest PIN
- Share a LINK to a great party you've thrown
- READERS helping other READERS- chime in and share with us