Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Newport Style


I'm back from my beautiful nephew's baptism. It does not get much better than family time in Newport, RI. We squeezed in a visit to Fort Adams, a swim at the beach, and walk at dusk along the scenic Cliff Walk. The men zipped around the island on scooters while my sister in law and I did some shopping.  I had to share a few of my favorite Newport trends:

Wire bangles from Alex and Ani
we each bought this one


Fun beach jewelry 
Classic styles from 




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what beautiful pictures! That wave statue looks pretty incredible! Is there some sort of a history behind it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite living in New England for 18 years I never visited Newport. Looks like I need to go! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips