Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Amy Atlas Moment!


You can find me HERE today! 


Someone please pinch me...
Amy Atlas is someone that inspires me daily,
her passion and creativity take party planning to the next level. 
I am honored to be featured on her site today. 

Thanks to anyone new visiting my site today, I'm an Etsy loving, Pinterest pinning, party planning mom of two bugger boys. I prefer homemade, except when it comes to me in the kitchen. I like to create fun, simple, and budge friendly crafts and parties and this is my place to share them. Here are a few of my favorite projects...





3 comments:

  1. No way!! Does it get any better than that?? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it :) SO AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok! Your entire blog is incredible. I'm a happy new follower. :) I just came over from Amy Atlas. That may be the CUTEST party I've ever seen. I am in awe. Total perfection. And I've had those cupcake pinned for awhile on pinterest lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips