Thanks to everyone who left comments and links on Party Swap Friday #2. You guys really know how to throw parties!
Sesame Street Candy/Favor Bar
- The candy favor bar. Staci set up a red wagon filled with favor bags and coordinating waters. The kids had fun filling bags with "Street Treats", rubber duckies and bouncy balls!
- I love that the outdoor activities included Oscar's Trash Toss, a bouncy house, and sandbox
Be sure to check out Lizard & Ladybug for more Sesame Street party pictures and tons of daily party inspiration.
Next up, Rock N Regalia just finished throwing her son a pirate birthday party. Wait till you see all the details!
- The fabric rag garland
- The colors scheme, black with accents of bright colors and red stripes
- The pirate ship (my kids would have gone crazy over this!)
- The birthday bunting on the cake
Tomorrow is Friday. That means Party Swap Friday will be open and there will be a new party theme featured. Get your parties and questions ready!