Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cars Inspiration Features from Party Swap Friday

I am thrilled, my first Party Swap Friday was so much FUN!  I could not wait for today so I could feature the fabulous Cars inspiration linked up on Friday. Thanks to everyone who participated!  


The first race car party is from PaperDoll Designs






Love this idea-- car detailing station where the kids can design a car 
then race each other on the track!

My favorite party highlights: The tire donuts, red flame cups, car cookies on sticks, party labels embellished with ribbons, and car detailing station

To see more of party pictures, visit PaperDolls Design blog. 
She also sells some seriously cute stuff that you can check out here!


Next up, Dukes and Duchesses threw a fantastic race car party 


Look at this race track cake!!!

The kids slept over and enjoyed cars muffins in the morning, 
now THAT is one nice mom!

My favorite party highlights: The race track cake with black and white candles (I seriously LOVE those candles), The "Elijah Cup" trophy, the checkered flag balloons, napkins, even the drinks matched!

Randi, thank you for sharing your fabulous party with us. Dukes and Duchesses showcases her knitting, sewing, scrapbooking, and party planning creativity daily on her blog while also raising a big family!


I hope you will join in this Friday with your party inspiration, Pinterest pins, party tips, links, questions, and requests for party HELP!  I can't wait to reveal the party theme that a *very* awesome blogger (seriously, she big time awesome) need helps help with this Friday. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my party, Jenny! I love your Party Swap and can't wait to see the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring Charlie's party! Love your Party Swap idea! It will be so much fun to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such amazing ideas for a Cars birthday party!!!! Love LOVE love it! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips